Dewar Green specialises in website design and development for businesses, not-for-profit, voluntary and charitable organisations in the South East. Our skill lies in combining design creativity with the latest web technology to produce eye-catching and effective web sites.
Located in Tenterden, Kent, we work closely with our clients to define their objectives. We deliver imaginative solutions to meet those objectives. And we provide jargon-free guidance from concept through to completion.
- Stationery Express – Cranbrook Stationery Express has had a retail outlet in Cranbrook for over 35 years. With a highly experienced team they offer a huge range of stationery, consumables and office related gadgets and a personal printing service second to none. Dewar Green Limited were asked to create a website that worked perfectly on mobiles, tablets and desktop ... Read more
- My Greek Kitchen – Rye George and Illyana Angele invited Dewar Green to design and build a website for their exciting new venture. My Greek Kitchen is a new restaurant in Rye serving authentic Greek specialities. As they say on the website; “If you’re looking for the true taste of Cyprus and the Greek Islands look no further than My Greek ... Read more
- Northiam Primary School Northiam Primary School is a small and friendly village school on the border between East Sussex and Kent. Dewar Green were asked to design and build a new website that would be easy to manage and update. The team at the school now have the ability to add news items and events, upload images to ... Read more
- Draped.co.uk Draped is an exciting, dynamic company providing dramatic environments for corporate parties, weddings and civil partnership ceremonies.The combination of subtle lighting and innovative design has persuaded many high profile companies including Estée Lauder to commission Draped for their events. Draped.co.uk was designed by gralphics, Dewar Green Limited provided the programming for this project. Visit the website Read more
- The Linen Press Dewar Green provided the programming and technical input on this beautiful e-commerce website for The Linen Press. Known for their own range of clothes in simple, clean designs and natural fibres The Linen Press is a awell established company based in Cumbria. The site was designed by Helen Bratby. Visit the website Read more